We’re excited to announce that we are the winners of the 2015 Local Business Award! Our stallholders and customers are what inspires us to constantly improve and grow the Berowra Farmers Fine Food, Wine & Handcraft Market, and we wouldn’t be here without you. Thank you for all your support!
- “Bringing you an amazing range of great produce and rising stars of the local food scene, each trader is carefully selected based on their commitment to producing the very best, sustainability and ethically produced food and drink.”
- Each market event has a unique theme, including Jazz on the Grass, Cheese and Wine Festival, Country Music, French Festival, Italian Festival, Beer Festival,Spanish Festival and Summer Festival and more.
- The Berowra Fine Food, Wine and Handcraft Markets are held on the 3rd Sunday of the month from 9.00 am-2.00 pm, at the corner of the Gully Road & Berowra Waters Road, Berowra NSW 2081
We are delighted of your interest in joining the Berowra Farmers Fine Food, Wine & Handcraft Market. Our objective is to run a community market that will;
- Support quality, sustainable & local produce, craftspeople and performers · promote and nurture local producers, craftspeople and artists · is a great day for both local Berowra residents and tourists and generates a positive image.
- The Berowra Farmers Fine Food, Wine & Handcraft Market runs at a unique position; at the corner of The Gully Road & Berowra Water Road, Berowra car-park. Surrounded by family homes and the delightful Berowra Waters, the Berowra community is very friendly and the area is visited by passing tourist using the Berowra Waters ferry to travel around the Hills District.
- Good fresh flowers, gourmet food, wine and artisan handcraft are always welcome by locals and the tourist.
THE BEROWRA FARMERS FINE FOOD, WINE & HANDCRAFT MARKET GOALS ARE:
- To become a well know destination for a quality market
- To build the patronage of the market to match the number of stall holders so that everyone experiences success.
- To always improve the running of the markets so that stall holders come away from the day feeling inspired and with a sense of achievement.
- The Berowra Farmers Fine Food, Wine & Handcraft Market features a wide range of stalls offering home and giftware, art and craft, produce, plants, gourmet treats, live entertainment and fabulous food at a great location. As the name suggests, Gourmet Stallholders sell exotic spices, wholesome handmade food, organic meat, eggs and small-goods. Local growers offer wines tasting, olives, pate, flowers and organic fruit &vegetables. Art, Craft & Lifestyle Stallholders can exhibit handmade jewellery, candles, fashion clothing and much more.
The Berowra Farmers Fine Food, Wine & Handcraft Market will hold on the third Sunday of the month, promoting and nurturing local artists, craftspeople and performers.
- Please check our facebook page for festivals & theme through the year.
- 19h February 2017
- 19th March 2017
- 16th April 2017
- 11th May 2017
- 18th June 2017
- 16th July 2017
- 20st August 2017
- 17th September 2017
- 15th October 2017
- 19th November 2017
- 17th DECEMBER 2017 - CHRISTMAS MARKET
Food Handling and Safety at the market
The Berowra Farmers Fine Food & Handcraft Market aim is to make food stallholders aware of their legal obligations and to suggest ways to assure food safety at all times. If you are a food operator, for your convenience we have included a link to the NSW Food Authority Handling Guidelines for Temporary Events and we recommended you become familiar with its contents.
We have made references in our Terms & Conditions - Market Regulations regarding safety and, among others, the handling of power, gas and the need for fire protection. Please ensure you have a good understanding of the contents of our Market Regulations.
APPLICATION TO BECOME A STALLHOLDER
By sending us your application, you must open, read and agree to the below listed points
- Read and accept our Terms and Conditions
- Read the Food Handling Guide to ensure you comply with the NSW Food Authority Food Handling Guidelines for Temporary Events (Food Stalls only)
- If required, register your details with the NSW Food Authority
- Have a copy of your Public & Product Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency with a minimum of 20 mil. ready to attach to your application & confirmation approval email.
EXHIBITOR WE ARE AFTER
FOOD VENDING SITE
- Celebrity speakers,
- ....and others!