The farm is 1200m above sea level on top of the Great Dividing Range with the Peel Valley to the west, the Barnard Valley to the east and the Hunter Valley to the south.
What we sell”
- Whole Fresh Rainbow Trout
- Fresh Rainbow Trout Fillets
- Smoked Rainbow Trout Fillets
- Smoked Trout Pate
- Honey Smoked Trout Fillets
- Lemon Pepper Smoked Trout Fillets
- Lemon and Dill Smoked Trout Fillets
- Coriander, Chilli & Lemongrass Smoked Trout Fillets
Eearly 1980s to producing close to 15 tonnes of fish currently, the farm produces fresh trout, smoked trout and fillets of both, smoked trout pate, trout gravlax, a range of flavoured vacuum packed smoked trout fillets, smoked trout and baby bisque and trout caviar.